Odell Barnes REO is about helping investors find profitable properties that they can buy around the country. We also believe heavily in helping communities around the country bring their distressed properties back to life. As one of the nation’s largest buyers of wholesale and foreclosed properties, our ultimate mission is to provide local residents and investors with great opportunities to buy deeply discounted properties. We facilitate this through long-standing relationships with some of the largest banks and auction companies in the country and then pass those savings on to the new owners of the property.
Our Current Opportunities
Asset Manager / Sales Associate
- The Asset Manager / Sales Associate will actively work with the Odell Barnes REO team, reporting directly to the Sales Managers.
- This position requires a person to have a passion for sales/customer relations and a basic understanding of investing in real estate.
- The position will focus on investors and prospective buyers to be contacted by phone/email/social media and selling properties to those individuals
- Meet and exceed daily prospecting for new investors and buyers
- Handle initial contact with potential investors via phone or email
- Receive and coordinate client / prospective investor requests and assist in the preparation of investor communication materials
- Assist with general administrative and clerical duties, including maintaining our electronic filing system
- Maintain the investor relations CRM
- Present proposals to prospective investors and buyers
- Handle follow up as required
- Close the investor or buyer and follow up on closing documents with title companies and attorneys as needed
- A consummate professional on the phone 1-2 years of customer service experience. Tech-savvy, with expertise in Social Media, Excel, Word, Google Docs. Experience in SalesForce is preferred by not required. Excellent organizational and time management skills to succeed in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- The desire to help people
- Professional appearance
- Real Estate experience is a big plus
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm
Compensation: Weekly Base + Commission
Office location in Port Orange, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote or On-Site
*Read This Carefully*: To be considered for this position, send a 60-second video to Ben@obreo.net and tell us why you are the perfect fit for this position. If we are impressed, we will schedule an interview to further review your resume and qualifications.